Colorful Embroidery on Off-White Cotton Blend Shoulder Bag, "Floral Profusion"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This lightweight cotton blend shoulder bag is covered in gorgeous hand embroidery. Handcrafted by Artisans of Villa de la Encarnacion, the antique white bag is embroidered with large blooms in strawberry red, deep rose pink, a light shade of boysenberry, and marigold. The roomy, single compartment is lined in matching off-white cotton and closed with a dark pink tie that ends in two large tassels. Even the strap is embellished, with a lovely row of blanket stitch embroidery in marigold running along each seam.
- 0.24 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- Bag: 32.5 cm H x 35 cm W x 21 cm D
- Bag: 12.75" H x 13.75" W x 8.25" D
- Strap: 119.5 cm L x 5.8 cm W
- Strap: 47" L x 2.3" W
- Drop length: 64 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 25" from strap to bag
- 70% cotton, 30% nylon fabric base, cotton embroidery; cotton lining
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash only
- Dry in the shade
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Do not wring
- Features a drawstring closure
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.