Coconut Shell Belt, "Thai Forest"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Carved from coconut shell, floral medallions alternate with circles on a charming belt by Sasithon Saisuk. She knots them by hand on brown nylon cords and adds flirty beads of rain tree wood. The belt fastens to the desired length with a hook.
- 80 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- Belt: 113 cm L x 3.5 cm W
- Belt: 44" L x 1.4" W
- Wearable size: 93 cm L x 3.5 cm W
- Wearable size: 37" L x 1.4" W
- Coconut shell, rain tree wood, nylon cord
- One size fits most
- S-hook or hook clasp
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Eco-Positive: crafted with sustainably harvested materials, protecting the environment and its resources
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Thailand.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Thailand
Sasithon Saisuk has received 4 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $2300 and the most recent for $1100. Proceeds were used to stock up on raw materials for her handcrafted jewelry and fashion accessories.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.