Coconut shell belt, "Earth Links"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
The natural intrigue of coconut shell reveals dual colors. Linked in a handmade belt, it brings organic beauty to casual fashion. Sasithon Saisuk crafts the piece by hand to tie around waist or hips.
- 84 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- Belt: 88 cm L x 3 cm W
- Belt: 34.5" L x 1.2" W
- Tying straps: 85 cm L x 0.4 cm W
- Tying straps: 33.5" L x 0.2" W
- Coconut shell on nylon
- One size fits most
- Features a rustic, rugged finish
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Eco-Positive: crafted with sustainably harvested materials, protecting the environment and its resources
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Thailand.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Thailand
Sasithon Saisuk has received 4 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $2300 and the most recent for $1100. Proceeds were used to stock up on raw materials for her handcrafted jewelry and fashion accessories.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.