Ceramic and Recycled Plastic Beaded Happiness Necklace, "Happy Blooms"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Catherine Offei Kwapong designs and handcrafts this intriguing necklace with happiness in mind. Using artful placement of black terracotta, brown recycled plastic and pale sese wood beads, the Ghanaian artisan chooses a neutral color palette. This is a long necklace that can be layered with similar pieces for a boho-style look.
- 73 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- 61 cm L x 2 cm W
- 24" L x 0.8" W
- Terracotta, recycled plastic, sese wood
- Avoid contact with water
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Recycled materials may vary slightly in color and/or pattern
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa
Catherine is an impactful member of her community and is constantly giving back. She supports mothers and children by covering their education fees so the children can empower themselves through further education and knowledge.
Catherine Offei Kwapong has received 2 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $300 and the most recent for $400.