Cable Knit Turtle Neck Baby Alpaca Blend Pullover from Peru, "Warm Sweetness"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Working with a baby alpaca blend in solid alabaster, Peruvian artisan Wilber Calapuja creates this warm pullover. He knits the turtle neck pullover to feature cable and openwork patterns, long sleeves, and a drop shoulder. Baby alpaca refers to the fine fleece from the season's first shearing.
- 0.18 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 64.8 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 119.4 cm Bust/chest x 81.3 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 25.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 47" Bust/chest x 32" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 55% alpaca, 24% polyamide, 21% wool
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Ships fast from USA.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Wilber Calapuja has received 3 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1500 and the most recent for $1500.