Cable Knit Alpaca Blend Cardigan in Navy from Peru, "Bold Cable in Navy"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Knit from an alpaca and wool blend, this cardigan is presented by Orkocraft Artisan Association, promoting Peruvian artisan women. Featuring a solid color in navy, this cardigan is decorated with a cable knit pattern on the right side with stripes of chestnut. A chestnut waistline, wrists, and lining complete this zip-up cardigan.
- 0.51 kgs
- 1.1 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 66 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 109.2 cm Bust/chest x 86.4 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 26" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 43" Bust/chest x 34" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 50% alpaca, 45% acrylic, 5% wool
- Features a zipper closure
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Ships fast from USA.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
Orkocraft Artisan Association has received a $1200 microcredit loan with 0% interest.
This artist supports children under the age of 18.