Bright Striped Cotton Messenger Bag from Guatemala, "Sunrise in Atitlan"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Evoking the sunrise over Lake Atitlan, bright stripes decorate the flap of this messenger bag from Guatemala. Juana Saquic designs and crafts this bag, which is handwoven from cotton on a traditional loom. Featuring a body of navy with cerulean stripes, this bag drapes over the shoulder on an adjustable strap. The flap lifts open with a magnetic snap, revealing a zipper pocket underneath. This bag's main closure opens with a zipper, revealing a cotton blend-lined interior.
- 0.22 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- Bag: 18 cm H x 20 cm W x 8 cm D
- Bag: 7" H x 7.75" W x 3.1" D
- Strap: 76 cm min L - x 142 cm max L x 2.5 cm W
- Strap: 30" min L - x 56" max L x 1" W
- Drop length: 32 cm min L - x 66 cm max L
- Drop length: 12.5" min L - x 26" max L
- 100% cotton; polyester and cotton blend lining
- Use a warm iron
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Features a magnetic snap closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry on low heat cycle
- Machine wash separately in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America