Bright Scarlet Leather Sling Bag Handmade in Nicaragua, "Madrone in Scarlet"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This small and stylish sling bag is designed by Nicaragua's Donald Flores, who takes his inspiration from pre-Colombian art. Artisans craft the bag from scarlet leather with cut-out accents in saffron. The sleek shoulder bag features a strap that is both adjustable and removable, so you can carry the bag as a clutch if desired. The interior has two open pockets to keep small items close at hand. Flores names his design after the madroño, the national tree of Nicaragua.
- 0.14 kgs
- 0.3 lbs
- Bag: 11 cm H x 22 cm W x 3 cm D
- Bag: 4.3" H x 8.75" W x 1.2" D
- Strap: 108 cm min L - x 118 cm max L x 1.3 cm W
- Strap: 43" min L - x 46" max L x 0.5" W
- Drop length: 54 cm min L - x 60 cm max L
- Drop length: 21.25" min L - x 23.5" max L
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Features a magnetic snap closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Genuine leather may naturally show subtle marks, scratches or wrinkles
- Not lined
- Removable strap
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Nicaragua.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America