Blue Dark Red Orange Fret Starburst Handwoven Wool Wristlet, "Modern Sunburst"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Enjoy a modern update to a traditional look with this wristlet crafted by Mexican artisan Jesus Bautista out of handwoven, naturally-dyed wool. The cerulean blue bag has a motif of two stepped-fret starbursts, each color-blocked in quadrants alternating claret red and sunrise orange. The single compartment bag is secured with a zipper and is fully lined in black polyester, with a zippered interior pocket. A detachable black leather strap allows the bag to convert from a wristlet to a clutch.
- 0.20 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- Bag: 24.9 cm H x 24.7 cm W x 5.8 cm D
- Bag: 9.75" H x 9.75" W x 2.3" D
- Strap: 35 cm L x 1.9 cm W
- Strap: 13.75" L x 0.7" W
- 100% wool, leather accent. Polyester lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Dry clean or hand wash
- All natural dyes
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Removable strap
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico