Blue and Red Batik Rayon Shorts from Bali, "Rainy at Dawn"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Like rain on a window at dawn, spots of blue against red decorate this cute pair of rayon shorts from Bali. Galuh Kenanga designs these shorts, decorated using the batik method, where a wax resist is stamped by hand onto the fabric before the red and blue dyes are added. These shorts feature a drawstring waistline.
- 0.15 kgs
- 0.3 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 68.6 cm Waist x 5.7 cm Inseam x 59.1 cm Leg opening x 96.5 cm Waist (extended)
- 27" Waist x 2.3" Inseam x 23.5" Leg opening x 38" Waist (extended)
- 71.1 cm Waist x 6.3 cm Inseam x 62.2 cm Leg opening x 101.6 cm Waist (extended)
- 28" Waist x 2.5" Inseam x 24.5" Leg opening x 40" Waist (extended)
- 73.7 cm Waist x 7 cm Inseam x 64.8 cm Leg opening x 106.7 cm Waist (extended)
- 29" Waist x 2.8" Inseam x 25.5" Leg opening x 42" Waist (extended)
- 77.5 cm Waist x 7.6 cm Inseam x 68.6 cm Leg opening x 114.3 cm Waist (extended)
- 30.5" Waist x 3" Inseam x 27" Leg opening x 45" Waist (extended)
- View size chart
- 100% rayon
- Do not bleach
- Dry in the shade
- Use a warm iron
- Handcrafted batik art--colors and pattern placement will vary
- Features a drawstring closure
- Hand wash cold separately with mild detergent
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Indonesia.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Bali and Java
Galuh Kenanga has received 4 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $400 and the most recent for $2500. Proceeds were used to purchase fabric.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.