Blue and Antique White Striped Cotton Tote from Guatemala, "Strips of Sky"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Evoking the sky, stripes of black, lapis, periwinkle, and antique white decorate this Guatemalan tote. Marcela Par designs this tote, which is woven by hand from cotton using traditional techniques. Two tasseled zipper pockets on the front offer space for storing small items. This tote's main compartment opens with a zipper, revealing a cotton-lined interior with a zipper pocket on one side.
- 0.35 kgs
- 0.8 lbs
- Bag: 32 cm H x 36 cm W x 12 cm D
- Bag: 12.5" H x 14.25" W x 4.7" D
- Straps: 52 cm L x 2 cm W
- Straps: 20.5" L x 0.8" W
- Drop length: 24 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 9.5" from strap to bag
- 100% cotton; cotton lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Use a warm iron
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry on low heat cycle
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America