Black Leather Sling Handbag with Colorful Toucan Detail, "Toucan Take-Along"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Sharon and Rebeca Tello design an attractive, whimsical hand cut and stitched black leather sling handbag with a closing flap in the shape of a toucan from the Costa Rican rain forest. The flap, with colorful leather appliqués for the bird's eyes and beak, secures the main compartment with a magnetic snap. There is an exterior zippered pocket and the straps are adjustable. The artisans recommend occasionally polishing the handbag with a leather moisturizing cream and to avoid prolonged exposure to harsh sunlight.
- 0.12 kgs
- 0.3 lbs
- Bag: 18 cm H x 13 cm W x 2 cm D
- Bag: 7" H x 5" W x 0.8" D
- Strap: 120 cm min L - x 128 cm max L x 1 cm W
- Strap: 47" min L - x 50" max L x 0.4" W
- Drop length: 60 cm min L - x 62 cm max L
- Drop length: 23.5" min L - x 24.5" max L
- Signed by the artist
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Features a magnetic snap closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Genuine leather may naturally show subtle marks, scratches or wrinkles
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist shows a lot of talent or potential and is in their late teens or twenties.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.