Black Leather and Cotton Laptop Bag from Guatemala, "Tricolor Kaleidoscope"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Maura Parra presents a beautifully crafted accessory from Guatemala. With a body of coal black leather, this laptop bag features a flap with kaleidoscopic motifs in ivory, ecru, and black, handwoven from cotton on the backstrap loom. A leather handle, adjustable strap, and recycled brass fixtures adorn the messenger bag, which opens with tuck lock clasps to reveal a beige cotton lining with three open compartments and a single zipper pocket. The central compartment is padded to protect a laptop or tablet of up to 14 inches. A leather pocket located on the front can be used to store small items. The laptop bag arrives with a 100% cotton storage bag to keep it clean.
- 1.16 kgs
- 2.6 lbs
- Bag: 26.67 cm H x 38.1 cm W x 11.43 cm D
- Bag: 10.5" H x 15" W x 4.5" D
- Handle: 20.32 cm L x 2.3 cm W
- Handle: 8" L x 0.9" W
- Handle drop length: 5.08 cm from strap to bag
- Handle drop length: 2" from strap to bag
- Strap: 119.38 cm min L - x 134.62 cm max L x 2.5 cm W
- Strap: 47" min L - x 53" max L x 1" W
- Strap drop length: 60.96 cm min L - x 68.58 cm max L
- Strap drop length: 24" min L - x 27" max L
- Storage bag: 68.58 cm L x 45.72 cm W
- Storage bag: 27" L x 18" W
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.