Batik Printed Cotton and Leather Shoulder Bag from India, "Entangled Leaves"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Kailash and Anurag are a father and son duo from India who work with local artisans to craft beautiful handbags. They present this shoulder bag, which is handcrafted from 100% cotton in iris, pale grey, and stone colors and features a leather strap and accents. The leafy patterns on it are a result of the traditional batik process, where a wax resist is used with dye. The bag's magnetic closure opens to reveal a striped polyester lining with two open inner pockets and a zippered pocket. A zippered pocket is on the back.
- 0.20 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- Bag: 18 cm H x 20 cm W x 6 cm D
- Bag: 7" H x 7.75" W x 2.4" D
- Strap: 105 cm min L - x 110 cm max L x 1.5 cm W
- Strap: 41" min L - x 43" max L x 0.6" W
- Drop length: 48 cm min L - x 50 cm max L
- Drop length: 19" min L - x 19.75" max L