Batik Printed Cotton and Leather Passport Case from India, "Entangled Leaves"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Hailing from India, Kailash and Anurag are father and son who work with local artisans to create wonderful pieces of work. They present this shoulder bag travel wallet, handcrafted from 100% cotton with a leather strap and accents. The leafy motifs in iris and pale grey are created using the batik method, where a wax resist is applied to the material before submerging it in a vat of dye. The bag folds open to reveal a polyester lining in olive checks with five zipper pockets, a photo ID window, a small open pocket, and a large open pocket for storing paper bills. An exterior flap pocket closes with a magnetic snap.
- 0.30 kgs
- 0.7 lbs
- Bag: 16.5 cm H x 14.5 cm W x 3 cm D
- Bag: 6.5" H x 5.75" W x 1.2" D
- Strap: 104 cm min L - x 138 cm max L x 2 cm W
- Strap: 41" min L - x 54" max L x 0.8" W
- Drop length: 43.2 cm min L - x 66 cm max L
- Drop length: 17" min L - x 26" max L