Batik Leather Accent Cotton Handle Handbag from India, "Magenta Reverie"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Practicing one of the oldest dyeing methods in the world, Kailash and Anurag design this dreamy handle handbag from India, crafted of cotton and decorated with batik motifs in magenta and indigo, using a wax resist and colorful dyes. Finished with leather accents and handles, the handbag comes with a removable, adjustable strap that converts it into a shoulder bag. The main zipper opens to a cotton lining in royal blue with an open pocket and a zipper pocket for storing small items.
- 0.54 kgs
- 1.2 lbs
- Bag: 23 cm H x 33 cm W x 13.5 cm D
- Bag: 9" H x 13" W x 5.25" D
- Strap: 68 cm min L - x 140 cm max L x 1.8 cm W
- Strap: 27" min L - x 55" max L x 0.7" W
- Strap drop length: 34 cm min L - x 68 cm max L
- Strap drop length: 13.5" min L - x 27" max L
- Handle: 35 cm L x 2 cm W
- Handle: 13.75" L x 0.8" W
- Handle drop length: 10 cm from strap to bag
- Handle drop length: 3.9" from strap to bag