Batik Green Blue Floral Rayon Maxi Dress from Indonesia, "Kenanga Flower"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This luxurious maxi-length sundress by Galuh Kenanga makes a great choice for relaxing in the sun or getting together with friends in the evening. The hand-stamped batik motif depicts the kenanga flower, also known as ylang-ylang. This flower is native to Southeast Asia and is prized for its beautiful scent and value as a perfume additive. With such sweet inspiration, this dress embodies the deep beauty of Bali. It features a halter tie neckline and an elasticized smocked back for a comfortable fit.
- 0.32 kgs
- 0.7 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 134.6 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 94 cm Bust
- 53" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 37" Bust
- 132.1 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 88.9 cm Bust
- 52" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 35" Bust
- 134.6 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 99.1 cm Bust
- 53" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 39" Bust
- View size chart
Galuh Kenanga has received 4 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $400 and the most recent for $2500. Proceeds were used to purchase fabric.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.