Batik Cotton Sling Handbag in Gold and Alabaster from Ghana, "Triangle Happiness"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Crafted from cotton, this adjustable sling handbag from Ghana is a wonder to behold. Rahina Iddrisu designs it, taking pleasure in the batik process, where a wax resist is applied to the fabric before submerging it in vats of dye to achieve the gold, espresso, and alabaster motifs. The bag features a small zipper pocket on the flap, opening at the top with a magnetic snap to reveal a nylon lining in black with one large inner pocket.
- 0.13 kgs
- 0.3 lbs
- Bag: 26 cm H x 22 cm W x 5 cm D
- Bag: 10.25" H x 8.75" W x 2" D
- Strap: 96 cm min L - x 117 cm max L x 3 cm W
- Strap: 38" min L - x 46" max L x 1.2" W
- Drop length: 20 cm min L - x 41 cm max L
- Drop length: 7.75" min L - x 16.25" max L