Artisan Made Agate and Wood African Orange Beaded Necklace, "Wend Panga in Orange"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Ghana's Ila Suleyman handcrafts a necklace featuring five beaded strands threaded with warm saffron orange recycled vinyl beads. The ends of the multi-strand section are finished with sese wood beads, agate stones, and leather strips serving as spacers. The necklace fastens with a brass hook. The name Wend Panga comes from the Mamprusi word meaning "strong will."
- 28 grams
- 0.99 oz
- Necklace: 49 cm L x 1 cm W
- Necklace: 19.25" L x 0.4" W
- Pendant: 24 cm L x 4 cm W
- Pendant: 9.5" L x 1.6" W
- Agate, recycled plastic, sese wood, leather, nylon twine, brass clasp
- S-hook or hook clasp
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa