Artisan Knit Multicolored 100% Alpaca Hat from Peru, "Pastel Rainbow"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Maria Teresa Tejada works with other Peruvian artisans, celebrating the beauty of Andean textiles. She knits this hat by hand from alpaca wool dyed with all-natural dyes. A pastel rainbow covers the hat, full of energy and excitement.
- 40 grams
- 1.41 oz
- 47 cm Interior Circumference x 24 cm W x 23 cm H
- 18.5" Inner Circ. x 9.5" W x 9" H
- 100% alpaca
- All natural dyes
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Dry flat in the shade
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes