Artisan Handwoven Striped Blue Cotton Hammock (Single), "Monterrico Surf"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Woven by hand, this extraordinary hammock revels in the colors of sea and sky. Rich handloomed textures create a herringbone pattern that flows across wide stripes. The comfortable hammock is suspended by maguey fiber cords from cedar wood rods. Luxurious macramé fringe adorns each side. It arrives with a convenient cotton storage bag equipped with handles to take the hammock with you.
- 5.30 kgs
- 11.7 lbs
- Total length: 314.96 cm L
- Total length: 124" L
- Bed size: 254 cm L x 147.32 cm W
- Bed size: 100" L x 58" W
- Bag: 120 cm H x 20 cm Diam.
- Bag: 47" H x 7.75" Diam.
- Cords (2): 600 cm L
- Cords (2): 236" L
- 100% cotton, cedar wood, maguey fiber, iron rings, cotton bag
- Hanging accessories included
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Not weather resistant
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America