Artisan Crafted Teakwood Desktop Puzzle Game from Java, "Magic Knot"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
To solve this puzzle, you must disentangle the loop of cord from a sequence of rings on interlinked pillars. This challenging puzzle design is believed to originate in China, perhaps as far back as the 2nd or 3rd century. Sometimes called 'Chinese Rings', they are also known as baguenaudier (French for "time-waster"). Widanti of Java presents this hand-carved puzzle that shows off the natural grain of teakwood and is sure to entertain.
- 0.12 kgs
- 0.3 lbs
- 16 cm H x 16.5 cm W x 5.5 cm D
- 6.25" H x 6.5" W x 2.2" D
- Not a toy. Not intended for use by children age 12 or under.
- Wood grain and color can vary slightly
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Warning: Choking Hazard. Small parts -- not for children under 3 years.
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Indonesia.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Bali and Java