Artisan Crafted Leather Accent and Palm Handbag, "Hunab Ku"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Hunab Ku, the supreme Maya deity, seals the design of this handbag with extraordinary elegance. Marisa Collado celebrates Mexico's rich artistic legacy as she incorporates leather accents from Guanajuato and palm leaf weaving done by hand by Mixteco artisans. Preserving a subtle palm fragrance, the bag's brown cotton interior includes a zipper pocket and two open leather compartments.
- 1.00 kgs
- 2.2 lbs
- Bag: 31 cm H x 52 cm W x 20 cm D
- Bag: 12.25" H x 20.5" W x 7.75" D
- Handles: 58 cm L x 2 cm W
- Handles: 22.75" L x 0.8" W
- Drop length: 23 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 9" from strap to bag