Artisan Crafted Cotton Alpaca Blend Cardigan, "Andean Blue"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 8 to 12 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 8 to 12 weeks. Read more
From Peru, this blue cardigan is designed by Alfredo Falcon to dress in warm elegance. Opened at the front and with long straight sleeves, the cardigan is knitted of a soft cotton and alpaca blend in blue.
- 0.32 kgs
- 0.7 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 71.1 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 96.5 cm Bust/chest x 78.7 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 28" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 38" Bust/chest x 31" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 71.1 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 91.4 cm Bust/chest x 76.2 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 28" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 36" Bust/chest x 30" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 73.7 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 104.1 cm Bust/chest x 81.3 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 29" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 41" Bust/chest x 32" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
Alfredo's sales have more than tripled since he started with Novica. He began with a few assistants and now has grown to employ full-time employees and several other women who help fulfill his orders. Many of the women who work for him are able to provide essentials for their homes like mattresses, refrigerators, and other appliances.
Alfredo Falcon has received 3 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $2550 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to stock up on the alpaca wool he uses in his apparel and accessories.
Alfredo currently provides full-time jobs to a single mother, a man trying to fund his education, and several women who are bringing income to their households.
Alfredo currently supports English studies for his four nephews, with the hope that it will help them achieve a better future.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
I've got this in three colors (black, turquoise, and purple) and love the style, versatility, softness, and weight (not too warm for spring or autumn, but warm enough for winter layering). An instant solution on those "don't know what to wear" days.
Was This Review Helpful?