Artisan Crafted Alpaca Blend Cardigan with Floral Motif, "Florencia"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 8 to 12 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 8 to 12 weeks. Read more
Delicate flowers blossom on sinuous vines in this unique floral cardigan presented by Alfredo Falcon of Peru. This black alpaca wool blend cardigan with a design in light grey features three coconut shell buttons and a slightly rounded collar. Stylish and chic, this pretty cardigan from the Andes is sure to keep you warm.
- 0.29 kgs
- 0.6 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 64.77 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 106.68 cm Bust/chest x 82.55 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 25.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 42" Bust/chest x 32.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 61 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 96.5 cm Bust/chest x 78.7 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 24" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 38" Bust/chest x 31" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 50% alpaca, 45% acrylic, 5% wool
- Do not bleach
- Dry in the shade
- Do not iron
- Lay flat to dry
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Do not wring
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
Alfredo's sales have more than tripled since he started with Novica. He began with a few assistants and now has grown to employ full-time employees and several other women who help fulfill his orders. Many of the women who work for him are able to provide essentials for their homes like mattresses, refrigerators, and other appliances.
Alfredo Falcon has received 3 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $2550 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to stock up on the alpaca wool he uses in his apparel and accessories.
Alfredo currently provides full-time jobs to a single mother, a man trying to fund his education, and several women who are bringing income to their households.
Alfredo currently supports English studies for his four nephews, with the hope that it will help them achieve a better future.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
I love this cardigan .Beautuful work from Andies. Feel warm in the winter.Design is excellent for a party wear.
- personal use
Was This Review Helpful?
"Lovely and eye catching"
The pretty and feminine sweater is so soft! and so light but warm. Very good looking with pants or skirt. Travels well and I expect to be getting compliments for years to come.
- Dress up a pair of pants to look chic
Was This Review Helpful?