Art Knit Cardigan from Peru, "Geraniums"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Geraniums burst into vibrant colors over a brown floral cardigan from Peru. By Benita Cutipa, the cardigan is knitted of alpaca, long favored for its warm, soft warmth. Seven coconut shell buttons fasten the florid cardigan.
- 0.70 kgs
- 1.5 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 58.4 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 91.4 cm Bust/chest x 77.5 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 23" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 36" Bust/chest x 30.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% alpaca with coconut shell buttons
- Dry in the shade
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Ships fast from USA.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.