Alpaca Wool Cardigan Prussian Blue Antique White from Peru, "Textured Andes"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
The wonderful texture of the Andes is captured in this cardigan, knit from 100% alpaca fibers with a V neck and softly curving lapels. The striking color is achieved through a blend of Prussian blue, antique white, and clay colored yarns. The lapels and borders feature a solid antique white color, and the sweater closes at the front with carved horn buttons.
- 0.29 kgs
- 0.6 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 73.66 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 99.06 cm Bust/chest x 78.74 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 29" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 39" Bust/chest x 31" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% alpaca, bull horn buttons
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry or tumble dry on low heat
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Ships fast from USA.
Fernando Cano has received 10 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1200 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to purchase materials for his designs.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.