Alpaca Wool Art Knit Pullover Sweater, "Fiesta in Cuzco"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Wide bands of burgundy evoke fine wine in this beautiful sweater. Evoking a fiesta with colorful geometric shapes, Fernando Cano creates a pullover of vibrant patterns. He works in luxurious alpaca wool, prized for its lightweight warmth.
- 0.39 kgs
- 0.9 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 60 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 94 cm Bust/chest x 78.7 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 23.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 37" Bust/chest x 31" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 64 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 102 cm Bust/chest x 82.6 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 25" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 40" Bust/chest x 32.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% alpaca
- Lay flat to dry
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Peru.
- Ships fast from USA.
Fernando Cano has received 10 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1200 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to purchase materials for his designs.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.