Agate and Recycled Glass Beaded Necklace, "Warm Faakonam"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Stacked agate chips and recycled glass beads in shades of red and orange capture the imagination in this handcrafted necklace by Ghana's Harriet Faako Adjei. It is entitled Faakonam in the West African Ewe language, which means "comfort" in English.
- 0.23 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- Necklace length: 58 cm L x 2 cm W
- Necklace length: 22.75" L x 0.8" W
- Pendant(s): 2 cm L x 2 cm W
- Pendant(s): 0.8" L x 0.8" W
- Agate chips, recycled glass beads, nylon cord
- S-hook or hook clasp
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Recycled materials may vary slightly in color and/or pattern
- Natural stone -- color and variegation will vary
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa
Reviews by Customers
I gave this bracelet to a friend as a birthday present, and she loved it. It seems to be a bit small, so those with bigger wrists might want to be careful, but it is absolutely lovely.
Was This Review Helpful?
Yes (0) No (0)