African Recycled Plastic Beaded Wood Mask in Red from Ghana, "Red Delanyo"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Ghanaian artisan Frederick Akorli names this African mask Delanyo, an Akan word that translates to "my savior is good." Atop a black wood stand, this round mask is carved from sese wood, given a black finish and accentuated by brass on its squinting eyes. Petite beads of recycled plastic in red are carefully applied by hand.
The mask is not removable from the base.
- 0.51 kgs
- 1.1 lbs
- 22 cm H x 15.5 cm W x 8 cm D
- 8.75" H x 6" W x 3.1" D
- Sese wood, recycled plastic beads, brass, iron rod
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Intended for display on a tabletop or other flat surface
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa