Adjustable Frame Beige Recycled Cotton Blend Hammock Chair, "Seaside"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Crafted by Costa Rica's Arrieta Roman Family artisans, this handwoven hammock chair takes comfort to a new level. Made with a dark brown laurel wood frame, its cappuccino-colored fabric with white stripes is handwoven with a blend of recycled cotton and polyester fabric trimmings reclaimed from garment factories. A row of fringe hangs from each end of the seat, and the chair back can be adjusted to four different positions.
- 5.40 kgs
- 11.9 lbs
- Open: 112 cm L x 68 cm W
- Open: 44" L x 27" W
- Closed: 150 cm H x 68 cm W x 7 cm D
- Closed: 59" H x 27" W x 2.8" D
- Seat area: 112 cm L x 40 cm W
- Seat area: 44" L x 15.75" W
- Adjustable seat length: 102 cm min L - x 112 cm max L
- Adjustable seat length: 40" min L - x 44" max L
- 100% recycled cotton and polyester blend, laurel wood
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Folds for easy storage
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.