15 Carat Labradorite Dangle Earrings in 18k Gold Plate, "Aurora Drops"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Read more
Natural labradorite is known for its intriguing inner flashes of color, which is why the Inuit peoples once believed it to be the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis. Designer Neetu Barathi sets the fascinating gems in 18k gold plated settings for a beautiful pair of dangle earrings. The checkerboard-cut gemstones total 15 carats.
- 5 grams
- 0.17 oz
- 5.6 cm L x 1.2 cm W x 0.3 cm D
- 2.2" L x 0.5" W x 0.1" D
- 18k gold plated 925 sterling silver, labradorite
- Natural stone - some variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected
- Hook earrings
- High polish finish
- Gemstone may have inclusions; this is normal and does not indicate a defect
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.