100% Baby Alpaca Antique White and Brown Hand Knit Hat, "Coffee Cloud"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This sumptuously soft knit hat is made of 100% baby alpaca, the finest fleece from the first shearing of the season. Hand knit by Peruvian artisan Maria Esperanza Jauregui, the hat is antique white in a cable knit pattern with chestnut and espresso brown stripes. Topped with a pompom, this warm hat is the perfect, go with anything choice for a chilly day.
- 0.18 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- 42 cm Interior Circumference x 21 cm W x 22 cm H
- 16.5" Inner Circ. x 8.25" W x 8.75" H
- 100% alpaca
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Very Soft -- this item is very soft to the touch
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Maria Esperanza Jauregui has received 4 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1950 and the most recent for $900.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.